Last Updated on September 9, 2022 by John K. Clifford
In general, a salesperson selling these types of cars can expect a commission rate of 20% of the net profit. So these people are likely to make between $200 and $300 on a vehicle worth $20000. Therefore, this shows that the profit margin on new vehicles is usually not very high.
Commissions And Salaries Of An RV Salesman
|Salaries And Commissions||Amounts|
|Average Commission Rate||20%|
|Average Weekly Salary||$1053|
|Average Monthly Salary||$4564|
|Average Salary Per Year||$54770|
|Salary Per Year Lower||$21000|
|Highest Salary Per Year||$80000|
How Much Does An RV Salesman Make?
As of March 11, 2021, the average annual salary for RV salespersons increases to $54,770 per year. This wage is average and specific to the United States. So, this means that for every hour RV salesmen get $26.33.
In the same sense, these salesmen can get $4,564 per month or $1,053 per week. Apart from that, it is necessary to consider that different car dealers do not have the same amount of money over a month or a year. So, people may get a higher amount of commissions or a lower amount depending on their skills.
Some sites receive specific information on maximum salaries of $87,000 or minimum salaries of $21,000 or so. When it comes to an RV salespeople and their salary 75% of them receive approximately $23,500.
In the same sense, some people can get up to $76,000 per year of which they make up 25%. When you take into account the top 10% of earners we are talking about RV salesmen who can earn 80,000 times a year or more.
So, at this point, most salesmen can get a paying job between $52,500 and $55,000. When you consider this average salary and the maximum salary of $80,000 this is an excellent incentive for entry-level salespeople. So, this means that many salespeople will have the chance to increase their expectations and goals.
What Are The Best Cities To Work In RV Sales?
Not all states or cities in the United States provide the same results when working in RV sales. Each of these cities is excellent for those entering the world of automotive sales. The cities with the best average annual, as well as monthly, weekly, and hourly wages, are as follows.
1. San Mateo, CA: $64,798 per year, $5,400 per month, $1,246 per week, $31.15 per hour
2. Juneau, Alaska: $63,559 per year, $5,297 per month, $1,222 per week, $30.56 per hour
3. Boston, MA: $63,440 per year, $5,287 per month, $1,220 per week, $30.50 per hour
4. Santa Monica: $62,641 per year, $5,220 per month, $1,205 per week, $30.12 per hour
5. Quincy: $62638 per year, $5220 per month, $1205 per week, $30.11 per hour
These five cities are in the top five so far because of their excellent average salaries. So they may be one of the best targets for RV salespeople who are still at an entry level.
Many people decide to move to these places due to the great economic advancement that some activities have. However, other cities also exist and can provide excellent salaries. So here, we can mention each of them.
1. Renton, WA: $62410 per year, $5200 per month, $1200 per week, $30.00 per hour.
2. Berkeley, CA: $62407 per year, $5200 per month, $1200 per week, $30.00 per hour
3. Daly City, CA: $62231 per year, $5186 per month, $1197 per week, $29.92 per hour
4. Queens, NY: $61612 per year, $5134 per month, $1185 per week, $29.62 per hour
5. Lowell, MA: $61436 per year, $5120 per month, $1181 per week, $29.54 per hour
This tells us that there are different cities scattered throughout the United States. So, those people who decide to move to one of these cities to get better sales results may not have to travel too far.
What Are The Best RV Sales Jobs?
When it comes to RV sales, there is a whole structure here, just as there is with any vehicle sales. Only the most qualified people have the opportunity to move up to higher-paying jobs. In many cases, a university education is required to move up to a higher position.
Some of these positions are RV driver, warranty RV, and RV dealership general manager. For many RV salespeople, all of these positions are highly coveted because the annual salary is usually much higher than the average annual salary of a salesperson. As such, individuals looking to move up the ranks should consider these salaries:
1. RV Dealer General Manager: $114017 per year, $9500 per month, $2193 per week, $54.82 per hour.
2. Warranty RV: $91410 per year, $7618 per month, $1758 per week, $43.95 per hour
3. RV Driver: $84238 per year, $7020 per month, $1620 per week, $40.50 per hour
4. RV Resort General Manager: $80925 per year, $6744 per month, $1556 per week, $38.91 per hour
5. RV Sales Manager: $75957 per year, $6330 per month, $1461 per week, $36.52 per hour.
This amount of compensation is much higher compared to the average annual salary for an RV salesperson. In many instances, individuals can make their careers based on accessing the highest and most coveted positions within the RV sales structure.
Those who are highly educated and experienced often supplement this with a college degree. This combination of factors can enable many RV salespeople to become RV salespeople and managers. However, not everyone wants to enter these types of positions.
On many occasions, the best RV salespeople prefer to stay in their current positions. Along these lines, these kinds of salespeople opt to continue in their sales position because they are very good at it.
Even a large number of people have the possibility of accessing the small group of people who earn the most as RV salesmen. Experts assure that this requires determination and a great deal of experience in different sales techniques.